Starry invites individuals and small groups to personally-designed retreats in many possible places but most often in Crestone, Colorado, her home base in the gorgeous and sacred San Luis Valley. Dancing and free movement, ritual, creative expression and wilderness adventures provide a rich, unique experience for every participant. Deep relaxation and spaciousness supported by the clearest air and cleanest waters are waiting for you.
Here in one of the highest vibrational places in the country one cannot help but feel the transformational and healing power of these mountains and high alpine valley.
Starry had been coming to Crestone every summer for 12 years prior to moving and continues to experience it as a most beautiful, holy place that frees the spirit.
SESSIONS WITH STARRY: daily guidance and practice sessions form the container for your retreat, as many or few as you want, in between your times of exploration and deep rest. Together, you and I program your visit in advance to optimize your desires for transformation and healing so accelerated by being in this amazing place.
- Somatic Experiencing Sessions
- Personal Yoga lessons; from restorative and Yoga Nidra to advanced energetic techniques all personally chosen for your body and your goals. See More About Starry for more information on the yoga traditions.
- Meditation in the Advaita tradition. Considered the Direct Path, for more insight about it, see Adyashanti and Sharon Landrith.
- Other Choices with Starry; Intuitive Zen Tarot Reading, Gratitude and Prayer practices, Divine Mother ritual, Real Love sessions, free-expression dance and writing, chanting kirtan, Shaking Meditation from Bali and more. Let’s talk about it!
AND TREAT YOURSELF TO:
Time in Nature: In your free time while you are here, you may choose to hike or walk the mountain paths, sit and absorb the spacious valley views and pure air, watch deer, elk, and hummingbirds, perhaps camp, ride horses or white-water raft.
- Bathe in the natural pools at Valley View Hot Springs and hike to see the flight of the bats from the caves at dusk.
- Joyful Journey Hot Spring is a quiet and restorative spa experience with excellent body-workers.
- Hike up the Great Sand Dunes and go to nearby Zapata Falls
SPIRITUAL CEREMONIES AND PRACTICES: You may choose to plan your retreat around any number of events or ceremonies that happen at the 25+ spiritual centers located in Crestone:
- An all-night shamanic Native American Ceremony or singing.
- Daily devotional aarti, fire ceremonies and karma yoga at the gorgeous HUA Ashram with the only life-sized murti (statue treated as an alive being) of the Divine Mother in the country.
- There is also a Zen Monastery, several Buddhist Centers, Stupas, a Japanese spiritual center, and Carmelite monastery to visit. Some by previous appointment only.
- Read an excellent article about Crestone.
CONTACT STARRY and schedule a free 10-minute phone consultation to see how a Personal Retreat works for you.